Frequently Asked Questions
- International shipping?
- Where is WOHNBLOCK furniture manufactured?
- Where can WOHNBLOCK furniture be purchased?
- How long does delivery take?
- How does shipping work/What are the delivery costs? (Only Germany)
- Which payment methods are accepted by WOHNBLOCK?
- What kind of materials do you use?
- Surface genuine wood veneer?
- Surface design veneer?
- Coloured surface?
- Phenolic resin coated plywood?
- Cat cushion?
- Where does the cat scratch?
- What happens once the scratching boards are worn out?
- Where can I buy replacement carpet inserts?
- Cleaning and Care?
What kind of materials do you use?
The selection of materials is based on design-oriented, practical and functional aspects. All materials come from German manufacturers and meet the highest requirements.
The multiplex boards used for the body can be recognised by their fine-grained edges consisting of several veneer plies. Multiplex boards are extremely robust and dimensionally stable.
The surface of the fronts (Multiplex boards) either consists of genuine wood veneer, design veneer or a melamine resin coating, always according to customer preference.