Frequently Asked Questions
- International shipping?
- Where is WOHNBLOCK furniture manufactured?
- Where can WOHNBLOCK furniture be purchased?
- How long does delivery take?
- How does shipping work/What are the delivery costs? (Only Germany)
- Which payment methods are accepted by WOHNBLOCK?
- What kind of materials do you use?
- Surface genuine wood veneer?
- Surface design veneer?
- Coloured surface?
- Phenolic resin coated plywood?
- Cat cushion?
- Where does the cat scratch?
- What happens once the scratching boards are worn out?
- Where can I buy replacement carpet inserts?
- Cleaning and Care?
Surface genuine wood veneer?
Veneer is one of the most exquisite products that can be made from wood.
It is obtained by slicing thin layers of wood from the main trunk of a felled tree. Afterwards they will be glued onto Multiplex boards which creates a natural surface of high quality.